Filthy Animals

Hello blogging world, we’ve missed you!
Sorry we disappeared for a bit, we have both had the busiest couple of weeks. For those of you who don’t follow our facebook page, Vera had a baby girl!! We are very excited!

One of our favorite ways to cover up and keep warm in the colder months is by wearing cozy furry vests. For this post we decided to go totally animalistic and put together fuzzy and warm fur vests with some sexy animal print pieces.

IMG_11521 IMG_11491

Vera wore an oversized fur vest with buckles over a snake print tunic, studded olive green skirt, Fly Foot leather booties (more about Fly Foot’s amazing shoes here), and cream tights.

IMG_12031 IMG_12091 IMG_12111 IMG_12131 IMG_12151
Dresses that become too short during pregnancy could still be worn as a tunic with the right skirt. Wear it with the right tights to achieve a long slim legs look.

IMG_11591 IMG_11661 IMG_11681 IMG_11721 IMG_11631 IMG_11551 IMG_11561 IMG_11571
Rony wore an oversized fur vest with a waist cinching belt over a puffy sleeved leopard print dress, pearl necklace, high heeled ankle boots and metallic tights.

IMG_11852

IMG_11941 IMG_11981 IMG_12181 IMG_11741IMG_11751 IMG_11761 IMG_11791 IMG_11841
The metallic tights added an edgy and unexpected flair to Rony’s outfit as well as a new kick of color. Rony kept the outfit classy by wearing elegant, monochrome jewelry and accessories.

When it comes to fur we believe in only wearing faux!

IMG_11512
What are your favorite animal print pieces? Share them on our facebook page!

V & R

facebook badge twitter badge insta badge

87 comments
  1. Aw a baby girl?! How cute, congratulations! <3 and I really love both of the outfits! X

2. Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! I’m so happy for you! And you both look fantastic!

3. ivana said:

congrats on the baby girl! you girls look wonderful!

4. Congratulations Vera! The furry vests and the shoeboots look so comfy and stylish.

• thanks so much! they were very comfy and cozy :)

5. WAiSTEDD said:

Congrats on the baby girl! Love the fur!

6. Mammu said:

Congratulations Vera! I wish I looked that good at the end of my pregnancies ^_^ And Rony you look great I really love your outfit!

7. caroline said:

Yipee! Congratulations!!!! You both look wonderful as always!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

8. Abbi said:

Congratulations, Vera! Loving the fur. So chic!

9. great looks. I love animal print but find it has to be done right or it can look tacky. I love these looks you’ve created.

• we absolutely agree, it’s a print that has to be worn tastefully and carefully :)
      thanks so much!
      xoxo

10. I love all this sex-ay animal print going on – work it girls! Great print mixing and the vests and booties are so gorgeous.
    Congrats again Vera! We hope new mommyhood is treating you well.
    xoxo N&N

• thank you so much ladies, we definitely have your blog as a great example of making mommyhood sexy!
      xoxo

11. I love the mix of faux fur and animal prints. I would be afraid it would be too much of a look but I like how you have it with more neutral colors, I think it helps make the overall outfit look rich without being over the top. I think my favorite ‘animal’ thing is the leopard print. Judging by my shoe collection, this seems to be a very true statement!

Congratulations to Vera on her new baby girl! xo

• we love leopard as well! But we totally agree, all the animal prints and faux fur can look a bit over the top so they have to be styled tastefully.
      Thanks so much!!
      xoxo

12. Vera congrats on your baby girl, Carolina had a little boy on the 5th of December we also stopped blogging for a couple of months.

You both are rocking the fur vest with the animals prints!!!!!!!

• awwww how amazing, congrats Carolina!!
      thank you so much girls!! xoxo

• it’s always a ton of fun doing photoshoots with your bestie :)
      thanks Jackie!
      xoxo

13. I love wearing faux fur vests too and I think u both look very stylish in faux fur;) Congrats on your new baby girl, Vera!! :) I’m so happy for you! :D xo

14. Mazal Tov! Great new… hope you will allow us a glimpse at the baby soon. lovely outfit and great vests. Sara

15. Congrats Vera for giving birth to a mini-fashionista, I’m so happy for you, you must be over the moon !!! I adore the 2 looks as I’m crazy about animal prints (my fave is leopard) and furry vests ! Wow, what a fantastic, sexy and wild way to start 2014 ! XOXO

• I am absolutely over the moon!.. and also very tired.. lol! thank you so much, leopard is our favorite too!
      xoxo

• thanks Miche, we’re pretty sure you could pull it off fabulously!
      xoxo

• thank you so much, we are very excited to have this bundle of joy join our family :)

16. bpreethi said:

congratss!! :D You ladies look lovelyyy

17. Awww, congrats Vera!!! That is so exciting!! And I love how fabulous you two are looking in fur!!

18. SerachShiro said:

Hello Vera, congratulations I didn’t know, what a wonderful news……you must be in the seven heaven from happiness :) !
    Love this post and the fur vest of Rony, the color is really beautiful and together with that gorgeous belt, you look super trendy ! Best wishes to you both and see you girls :)!

• thank you so much! we are both super happy and excited!

• SerachShiro said:

:) ! How did you called the beautiful baby ?

19. Congratulations! Can’t wait to meet your baby girl :). I like both of your vests. You girls are smart, beautiful and kind. Perfect combo! I was so happy to see this “When it comes to fur we believe in only wearing faux!” as I scrolled down your post :).

• wow thank you so much!!!
      we’re really happy to hear that alot of people share that sentiment :)
      xoxo

20. First, I want to say congratulations, I wish nothing but happiness and health for the new baby girl! Thank you so much girls for the comment! I’m definitely loving how you two are rocking the different textures in this outfit!! Wow!

Sincerely Miss J

• Thank you so much! and it was our pleasure, we love your blog!

21. Rosie said:

Glad you’re back!! :) I absolutely love the outfits !!!! you’re so stylish!

• Thank you so much Rosie! It’s definitely good to be back :)

• Thanks so much Terry!
      We haven’t gotten around to making a tumblr account so we can’t follow you :(
      but we checked out your site and love it! great style, will definitely keep visiting :)
      xoxo

22. Not really into the animal print, but after seeing your photos I could be persuaded ….

• we hear you, we used to think animal prints, particularly leopard, are a bit tacky. if you rock them the right way they can be totally fabulous. we’d love to see how you would style them!!