August is coming to an end this week and soon the weather will start to cool down and fall will arrive. Where we are it’s too hot to even start thinking about a fall wardrobe so we like to take advantage of this time before the seasons change and wear some of our favorite summer trends and staple items.
1. Tropical prints: These colorful prints are summery and fun and will always remind us of our favorite tropical get away. They can be worn during colder months with tights and a darker palette.
2. Sea-inspired fashion: We could live at the beach and love fashions that reminds us of the sea. More ideas on how to wear sea-inspired and nautical fashion here.
3. Gladiator sandals: The gladiators in their many versions have ruled the sandals scene in the past several summer seasons. Both practical and chic for the hot and humid summer months, our prediction is that the gladiators are not going anywhere anytime soon!
4. Cropped tops: While this is a trend that isn’t for everyone and isn’t so easily wearable, we absolutely love it for day and night. The crop top can go retro and romantic with a high-waisted midi skirt or sleek chic with wide legged trousers. Our little bit of advice is: don’t show your belly button and don’t wear the crop top with anything tight on bottom; no one wants to look like a 90’s teeny bopper!
5. Oversized, colorful jewelry: The fashion world has been taken over by lavish statement making jewelry. Our favorite designer is Liat Ginzburg; she makes unique one of a kind creations that can go with anything from jeans and a T-shirt to cocktail dresses.
6. Fancy slipper flats: The pointy slipper flats are so elegant and sexy that we would wear them for evening as well!
Rony wore a backless cropped top with tropical print high waisted shorts, Liat Ginzburg necklace, yellow clutch, and pointy-toed slipper flats.
Vera wore a tropical flower print dress with a thin plaited belt, seashells necklace, and metallic gladiator sandals.
As much as we love the hustle and bustle of the city, there’s no better surprise than finding a gorgeous garden with a fish pond to get away to! This little urban jungle not far from our offices allows us to get away for a bit and take a break from our busy schedules.
Photos taken at Kiryat Sefer Garden, Tel Aviv.